Welcome to Student Accounts
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 RELIEF FUNDS
Paper Checks Mailed April 22, 2021
Enroll in Direct Deposit Today!
Direct Deposit is free, safe, and fast, plus the most efficient way to receive your refund.
- To enroll, simply log in to DORI and select:
- Self Service Banner > CASHNet Student Access Tab > Access CASHNet
- In the "Direct Deposit" box on the landing page, click on the "Sign Up" button and follow the prompts to enroll.
- The bank account you choose can be your own account or any account that you and/or your family feels is appropriate to manage your refund.
- Please have the checking account and routing numbers available to complete the process.
- Once enrolled, refunds are automatically deposited in the student's designated bank account when processed by Student Accounts.
The Student Accounts Office will be open to serve you between the hours of 8:30 to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
We can be reached by email at email@example.com. Please include your Duquesne University nine-digit account number (beginning with the letter D) so we can locate your account. You are also welcome to contact our staff directly.
To schedule a virtual appointment Monday through Friday, between11 and 1pm, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Schedule Virtual Appointment" in the subject line.
1098-T Tuition Statement
Students who enrolled in electronic delivery for the 1098-T can access the form on January 31, 2021. If you are not enrolled in electronic delivery, then a paper copy was mailed January 31, 2021 to your address on file with the university.
To obtain the form online, follow the steps below:
- Log into www.heartlandecsi.net
- Click on students and borrowers > "Access your 1098-T tax document"
- > "Look up your 1098-T form" > "I need my 1098-T form"
- Type in "Duquesne University" and click submit
- Fill in the required information; Name, SSN and Zip Code
- Complete the "I am not a robot" information
- On the next screen, click the "+" by 1098T
- The form will be displayed on the next page to print
If you have any questions visit ECSI for information regarding your tax documents or contact our office.
Frequently Asked Questions
CASHNet is the online payment gateway for student payments, payment plans, refunds, etc. Find more information here!
Please note that parents do not automatically have access to CASHNet. Students must add parents/guardians as Payers in order to obtain their own log in information.
Summer 2021 bills will be available in CASHNet on Friday, April 9, 2021. Bills are due on Monday, May 10, 2021.
Summer 2021 Payment Plan
The summer 2021 payment plan enrollment opens on Friday, April 9, 2021, in CASHNet. Find more payment plan information here.
Summer Financial Aid
if you are attending Duquesne University for the summer semester or going on a Duquesne-sponsored Study Abroad program, you will need to complete the 2021 Summer Financial Aid application and submit it to the Financial Aid Office.
Summer refunds will be processed Friday, May 21, 2021. Students must enroll in direct deposit by May 14, 2021 through CASHNet in order to receive funds via direct deposit.
Form 1098-T Paperless Option
Duquesne University has partnered with Heartland ECSI to offer you the opportunity to receive your 1098-T Tuition Statement electronically. If you would like to receive your 2021 1098-T form electronically, please complete the 1098-T Electronic Consent form by January 1, 2021. If not enrolled, a form will be mailed to your permanent address on file on January 31, 2022.