Designating Authorized Payers
If a parent, guardian or spouse pays your invoice, students must designate that individual as an authorized payer in Tuition Payment Portal.
Access to the Tuition Payment Portal allows Authorized Payers to:
- Pay their student's account balance
- Setup a Payment Plan
- Receive email notifications when tuition bills are posted
- Make a room deposit.
How to Designate an Authorized Payer
Students must follow these steps to add an Authorized Payer (parents, guardians, spouse or other third-parties):
- Log into DORI
- Click Tuition Payment Portal > Access Tuition Payment Portal
- Click on the "Send a Payer Invitation" button
- Follow the prompts to add an Authorized Payer
- The Authorized Payer will receive email confirmation, including user login name and temporary password.