CASHNet is our efficient, user-friendly student payment system where students, or their designated authorized payers, can pay bills, create payment plans, set up direct deposit, print bills and receipts, make room deposits and add authorized payers.
Duquesne University does not mail paper bills. All students and authorized payers will receive an e-mail notification when eBills are posted.
Students must log into DORI using their MultiPass and select Self Service Banner, select the CASHNet Student Access tab, then Access CASHNet.
Once logged in, students can:
- View their most current account activity.
- Print and pay the eBill
- Add parents and guardians as authorized payers (This allows parents to receive eBill notices by email and make payments.)
- Enroll in direct deposit for student refunds
- Sign up for an installment payment plan
For Parents and Authorized Payers
Once your student has registered you as an authorized payer, you can access your student's account directly
- Log into CASHNet using the user name and password your student has provided
- View, print or pay the eBill.
Designate an Authorized Payer
Students must follow these steps to add an Authorized Payer (parent, guardian, spouse or others):
- Log into DORI
- Click on the Self Service Banner tab and select > CASHNet Student Access Tab > Access CASHNet.
- Click on the "Send a Payer Invitation" button.
- Follow the prompts to add an Authorized Payer.
- The Authorized Payer will receive an email confirmation, including user login name and temporary password.
When & How to Pay eBill
eBills are issued prior to the start of the semester. Payment is due in full by the end of the first week of classes. Any unpaid balance will be assessed a 1.5% late payment fee each month.
A financial hold will be placed on any delinquent student account, which delay registration, room assignments, official transcript release and awarding of diplomas. Holds can be resolved by paying in full, or contacting Student Accounts.
Making a Room Deposit
To make a room deposit, click on "Make Payment" and select the deposit type, then follow the prompts to complete the transaction.