Online Billing Information
Duquesne University does not mail paper bills. All students and authorized users will receive a e-mail notification when eBills are posted.
To view and access eBills, students must use their MultiPass to log into DORI and click on:
Self-Service Banner > CASHNet Student Access Tab >Access CASHNet
Once logged in, students can:
- View their most current account activity.
- Print the eBill
- Pay the eBill
- Add parents and guardians as authorized users (Allowing parents to receive eBill notices by email and make payments.)
- Enroll in eRefund for student refunds
- Sign up for an installment payment plan
For Parents and Authorized Users
Once your student has registered you as an authorized user, you can access your student's account directly
- Log into CASHNet using the user name and password your student has provided
- View, print or pay the eBill