Section A: Remittance
- Student's Name and Address: Verify to make sure it is correct.
- Amount Enclosed: The amount of your check.
- Date: The date of the billing statement.
- Term: The term for which you are being billed (Fall, Spring, Summer).
- ID: The Banner ID number for the student and the account number, in the University's "Banner" data base.
- Program: The school/major of the student
Section B: Student Schedule and Bill -- Charges
This lists the courses that a student is taking in the current term, and the total credits that he/she is registered for and will be billed for.
- Tuition: Charge for the current term. (Flat tuition rates apply to a semester course load of 12 to 18 credits. Per credit charges apply in semester course loads under 12 credits, considered part-time. Course levels greater than 18 are charged at the flat rate plus a per credit charge for each credit in excess of 18.
- University Fee: Charge to all students for general University support.
- Room: A semester charge for student housing in the Living Learning Centers.
Note: Brottier rent is based on a 12-month lease. Five months (August-December) is billed during fall; five months (January-May) is billed during spring; and two months, June and July is billed during summer. Refer to lease agreement for actual amounts.
- Board: Semester charge for the meal plan.
- Insurance: For University health insurance, if applicable.
- Miscellaneous Fees: Orientation, ID replacement fee, late fee, library fines, and parking tickets.
Student Schedule and Bill -- Credits and Anticipated Credits
This section lists financial aid awards and payments. The first two eBills of each semester include anticipated credits for monies that have not been received by the University.
Funding will not be released to the University and posted to the student account until all requirements are complete, including promissory notes and entrance interviews. If these requirements are not in place by the third bill of the term, these amounts are no longer reflected as anticipated credits. In some cases, this will create a balance due and a hold will be placed on the account.
- Total Charges: The total of all charges shown on the billing statement.
- Total Payment/Credits: The total of all payments and credits shown on the bill.
- Previous Term(s) Balance: The balance due at the end of the prior term.
- Current Amount Due: Total of all charges less all credits.
- Due Date: Due date for current billing statement.