You can still apply for the Fall 2019 semester (including for our Biomedical Engineering program!) Classes begin August 26. And, scholarships are available for accepted Transfer Students.
Call (412) 396-6222 for more details, or APPLY NOW to get started.
Make a Smooth Transition
Classes begin August 26, 2019, and scholarships are still available for transfer students! You'll get more details after you apply.
Each year, more than 250 transfer students make Duquesne their school of choice to earn their degree. Transfer students are welcome in both the fall and spring semesters for most majors.
We invite you to visit the campus and get to know us. We'll show you around, provide an informal transcript review, and, if you'd like, we can arrange for you to meet with a representative from the program in which you are interested.
Duquesne is rated as a best value university by U.S. News, Washington Monthly and Kiplinger's.
Students enjoy all the amenities of a self-contained campus in a park-like setting in one of America's most livable cities. The city of Pittsburgh is an extension of our campus. One where you'll find internships, sporting and cultural events, recreation and fun just minutes away.
Enroll in a University with High Rankings, Student Satisfaction and Success
- Over our 140 year history, we've developed a national reputation for academic excellence. Duquesne's programs have won praise for innovation and continued high quality including accolades as a "first-tier university," "top 100 undergraduate school," and "Most Popular."
- With 85 majors, you can choose the one that will help you get where you want to go.
- Transfer students can choose from more than 35 study abroad locations including our Italian Campus in Rome and Duquesne in Dublin program.
- Duquesne students want to be here: Duquesne was a top choice for more than 97% of our freshmen. Our retention and graduation rates are much higher than the national average for private and public universities.
- You'll learn with students from all cultural, socioeconomic and religious backgrounds from nearly every state and more than 80 countries.
- There are more than 250 student organizations so you can get involved in student government, intramural sports and more!
- Duquesne provides student services to help you thrive in and outside of the classroom.
- Learn more about how we'll help you prepare to succeed.