Admitted Transfer Students
Congratulations, you're a future Duquesne Duke!
Show off your DU pride with #futureduquesneduke and these graphics you can share!
Confirm Your Enrollment
- Log in to your Duquesne Applicant Portal and complete your Enrollment Response Form.
Multipass & Portal Access
- Your MultiPass account provides access to everything as a student, including your DU email and Blackboard.
- Your New Student Portal has more information for accepted students. Check your acceptance letter or email for help with logging in if you haven't already.
Submit the Forms
- Updated your FAFSA or submit your FAFSA if you haven't already. Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258.
Confirm your enrollment for access to the housing agreement!
The agreement will be sent to your Duquesne email once you confirm your enrollment with your deposit. Learn more about living on campus.
- To avoid delays with moving in and starting classes, submit all medical forms as soon as possible.
- If you haven't visited Duquesne's campus (or want to see us again!) you can register for a campus tour, attend an event or check out our virtual tour. We can't wait to see you on campus!
Save the Date
We're very excited to welcome you to DU! Note any updates on the new student portal duq.edu/newstudents.
Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST) Program - for all first-time DU students!