School of Education
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- In addition to tuition, graduate students may also incur fees for administrative services, room and meals, if applicable.
Tuition Rates 2021-2022
Duquesne University is offering a 15% or 25% tuition award for students who are accepted into one of the eligible graduate programs listed below.**
To quality for this limited-time award, students must enroll in at least six credits per semester. Students who enroll in fewer than six credits in any given semester will not be eligible for this award for that semester. Students receiving tuition remission or any other form of a University scholarship or tuition assistance are not eligible for this award.
Questions? Please contact Todd Eicker, Director of Graduate Admissions at 412.396.6219 or email@example.com or the Office of Financial Aid at 412.396.6607.
Eligible Academic Programs**
School of Education
- MAT Early Childhood Education (PreK-4)
- MAT Secondary Education (7-12) (35% tuition award***)
- MSEd Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- MSEd Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MSEd Critical Studies in Education Practice and Policy
- MSEd Early Childhood Education (PreK-4)
- MSEd Education Administration (K-12)
- MSEd English as a Second Language
- MS Instructional Technology (online)
- MS Addiction Counseling
- MSEd Marriage, Couple & Family Counseling
- MSEd Reading & Literacy Education
- MSEd School Counseling
- MSEd School Counseling for Certified Teachers
- MSEd School Supervision
- MSEd Secondary Education (7-12) (35% tuition award***)
- MSEd Special Education- Cognitive, Behavior, Physical/Health Disabilities
- Ph.D. Special Education
Lay Teacher 60% Tuition Award
Current full-time lay teachers of pre-K through high school or school administrators in a Roman Catholic school in the Pittsburgh, Greensburg, or Altoona-Johnstown Dioceses pursuing a non-doctoral degree or certificate in the School of Education may be eligible to receive a 60% discount on School of Education tuition.
Updated January 31, 2021