McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- In addition to tuition, graduate students may also incur fees for administrative services, room and meals, if applicable.
Tuition Rates 2021-2022
|Interpretive and Qualitative Research||$1,363|
|Women's and Gender Studies||$1,363|
|Communication and Rhetorical Studies||$1,363||$1,022|
|Media Arts and Technology||$1,363||$1,022|
*25% Tuition Award
Duquesne University is offering a 25% tuition award for select graduate degrees.
If you are interested, you must apply and be accepted to one of the eligible programs. Please visit the website of the eligible program for specific application information.
If you are accepted, enroll and meet the eligibility requirements for the Summer 2021, Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 semesters, the 25% award will be applied to your student account.
Questions? Please contact Todd Eicker, Director of Graduate Admissions at 412.396.6219 or email@example.com or the Office of Financial Aid at 412.396.6607.
This tuition award will be offered for a limited time and is restricted to NEW graduate students only. In order to qualify for this program, students must:
- Apply and be accepted to one of the eligible academic programs and
- Must enroll for at least six credits. Students who enroll for fewer than six credits in any given semester will not be eligible for this program. Summer semester enrollment is not required, however, discounts will apply if students decide to enroll for six or more credits.
Some exclusions may apply; students who already receive tuition remission or any other form of a University scholarship or tuition break are not eligible for this program.
Eligible Academic Programs
Graduate School of Liberal Arts
- MA English
- MA Health Care Ethics
- MA Historical Studies
- MA Pastoral Ministry
- MA Philosophy
- MA Public History
- MA Theology
- MS Computational Mathematics
- MS Media Arts and Technology
Updated January 31, 2021