Undergraduate Tuition Rates
Duquesne's tuition reflects our investments in student support and resources, academic excellence, innovative academic programs, faculty, and facilities. In fact, independent sources, including U.S. News and World Report, Money magazine and Washington Monthly, all rank Duquesne as a Best Value university. Duquesne University is #6 in PA and #65 nationally!
- Learn more about how Duquesne helps to make education affordable, including scholarships, financial planning conversations and more.
- Tuition varies by school and program and is adjusted each year.
- These rates are for undergraduate, full-time students, for the 2022-23 academic year.
- These flat tuition rates apply to a semester course load of 12 to 18 credits, except Doctor of Pharmacy, Traditional Day Pathway, (Years 3-6). See below for per credit tuition rate.
- Per credit charges apply in semester course loads under 12 credits, considered part-time. Course levels greater than 18 are charged at the flat rate plus a per credit charge for each credit in excess of 18.
- Students may also be charged administrative fees or room and board ,when applicable.
Undergraduate Tuition for 2022-2023 Academic Year
Liberal Arts, Education, Business, HMS, Nursing, Natural & Environmental Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, and Spiritan Division
|Health Sciences Professional Programs||$52,120|
|Pre-Profesional Pharmacy (Years 1-2)||$47,686|
Nursing - Second Undergraduate Degree**
|Doctor of Pharmacy-Traditional Day Pathway (Years 3-6)||$ 1,773 per credit|
*Certain programs do require a summer enrollment not included in the amounts listed above. Please refer to your curriculum for clairification.
**All second degree nursing students are billed a $3,500 technology fee divided between the fall and spring terms. Students in the 16 month programs are billed an additional $120 technology fee for the additional semester of study.
Understanding College Costs
Comparing college costs is a complex process. Your actual cost of education depends on the academic scholarships and financial aid that you qualify for, the program you attend, whether you live on campus, off campus and how far you commute.
In many cases, the net cost of a Duquesne education is similar to state-related institutions in Pennsylvania.
We also provide payment plans to help budget each semester's charges over several months.
Net Price Calculator (NPC): Prospective undergraduate students only
Updated February 22 2022