Summer Semester 2019
Per Credit Tuition Rates
Duquesne's tuition reflects our legacy of academic excellence, our quality academic programs, faculty and facilities.
- Tuition varies by school and program.
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for undergraduate, part-time students, for the 2018-19 academic year.
Undergraduate Part-Time Tuition for Summer Semester 2019
|Undergraduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education, Business, Spiritan Division, Natural & Environmental Sciences, Nursing, Health Science Special Status and Pharmacy Special Status, Health Management Systems and Biomedical Engineering||$1,265|
|Healthcare Supply Chain Pharmacy||$1,351|
|Accelerated Online Liberal Arts||$921|
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Full Course||$1,118|
|(ESL) Half Course||$559|
|(ESL) Evening Course||$839|
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts: ACHI Students; Central Catholic Cooperative Program, and Nursing Discount Undergraduate.
Graduate Tuition for Summer Semester 2018
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education and Business||$1,284|
|Natural & Environmental Sciences and Nursing||$1,376|
|Accelerated Online Liberal Arts||$1008|
- These rates are for graduate students, 2018-19 academic year.
- MBA Sustainability - $17,201 (This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester and other fees.)
2018-19 part time tuition rates are now available on this site.