Admitted Students Next Steps
Congratulations, you're a future Duquesne Duke! Show off your DU pride with #futureduquesneduke.
Connect with other Dukes!
- Join our Class of 2027 Facebook page
- Share that you are a #futureduquesneduke on Instagram. We created graphics you can share in your stories.
Confirm Your Enrollment
- Log in to your Duquesne Applicant Portal and complete your Enrollment Response Form.
Multipass & Portal Access
- Your MultiPass account provides access to everything as a student, including your DU email and Blackboard.
- Your New Student Portal has more information for accepted students. Check your acceptance letter or email for help with logging in if you haven't already.
Submit the Forms
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid - available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- PA residents should apply by May 1 if they are seeking funds from the PA State Grant - and be sure to check out Duquesne's new automatic matching grant of up to $10,000 over four years
- Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
Confirm your enrollment for access to the housing agreement!
The agreement will be sent to your Duquesne email once you confirm your enrollment with your deposit. Learn more about living on campus.
- To avoid delays with moving in and starting classes, submit all medical forms as soon as possible.
- If you haven't visited Duquesne's campus (or want to see us again!) you can register for a campus tour, attend an event or check out our virtual tour. We can't wait to see you on campus!
We're very excited to welcome you to DU! Note any updates on the new student portal duq.edu/newstudents.
The last day to submit materials and confirm your enrollment for the fall semester
Classes Begin! The academic calendar has important dates for the rest of the semester.