Accepted Students Next Steps
Congratulations, you're a future Duquesne Duke! Show off your DU pride with #futureduquesneduke.
Confirm Your Enrollment
- Log in to your Duquesne Applicant Portal and complete your Enrollment Response Form.
Set Up Your Multipass and visit the New Student Portal
- Your MultiPass account provides access to everything as a student, including your DU email and Blackboard.
- Your New Student Portal has more information for accepted students.
- If you haven't visited Duquesne's campus you can register for a campus tour. We can't wait to see you on campus!
Complete Medical Forms
- To avoid delays with moving in and starting classes, submit all medical forms as soon as possible.
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- PA residents should apply by May 1 if they are seeking PHEAA grants
- Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
Connect with other Dukes!
- Join our Class of 2025 Facebook page
- Share that you are a #futureduquesneduke on Instagram. We created graphics you can share in your stories.
We're very excited to welcome you to DU! Note any updates on the new student portal duq.edu/newstudents.
Classes Begin! The academic calendar has important dates for the rest of the semester.