Accepted Students Next Steps
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- PA residents should apply by May 1 if they are seeking PHEAA grants
- Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
Enrollment Deposit and Next Steps
- Log in to your Duquesne Applicant Portal and complete your Enrollment Response Form.
- After submitting your deposit, you will get instructions to set up your MultiPass account, which provides access to DORI (Duquesne's online student portal), email and other resources. DORI is where you will eventually be able to order books, pay bills, view your grades and schedule classes.
- After you create your MultiPass, be sure to check your new Duquesne email account regularly. Academic advisors and professors may send important information to you there.
- Ensure that you submit your immunization dates, upload your immunization record and complete your health history form records as soon as possible and no later than August 1st.
New Student Portal
The New Student Portal has important information regarding your next steps. Once you have your multipass account established, please visit the portal at duq.edu/newstudents.
We're very excited to welcome you to DU! We realize that the formats of these events may need to shift due to state and federal guidelines, we will contact you via your Duquesne email and also note any updates on the new student portal duq.edu/newstudents.
Classes Begin! The academic calendar has important dates for the rest of the semester.