Attend Preview Day
Register to attend the preview day for your school of study!
By May 1:
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Due by May 1 for maximum consideration
- Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
By May 1:
Enrollment Deposit Deadline Date and Next Steps
- Submit online at duq.edu/pay-my-deposit
- After submitting your deposit, you will get instructions on how to set up your MultiPass account, which provides access to DORI (Duquesne's online student portal), email and other electronic resources. DORI is where you will eventually be able to order books, pay bills, view your grades and schedule classes.
- After you create your MultiPass, be sure to check your new Duquesne email account on a regular basis. Academic advisors and professors may send important information to you there.
- Ensure that you submit your immunization dates, upload your immunization record and complete your health history form records as soon as possible and no later than August 1st.
- Optional program to help transition into college life
- July 10 or 12: Liberal Arts, Education, Nursing and Pharmacy
- July 9 or 11: Biomedical Engineering, Business, Music, Health Sciences and Natural & Environmental Sciences
- Move-in times based on your residence hall and floor
- Items are moved in for you by Orientation Volunteers!
- Daily (and nightly!) events and activities to help you to meet fellow freshmen and acclimate to life at Duquesne
- Events include Graffiti Dance, comedians, concerts, mentalists and more!