Accepted Physician Assistant Studies Students
Accepted Students Day
Accepted Students Day provides you with an opportunity to visit campus, meet other admitted students, meet with representatives from your major and more!
Enrollment Deposit Deadline Date
- To submit your deposit and enroll at Duquesne University, please log in to your Duquesne Applicant Portal and complete your Enrollment Response Form (we recently added this to your checklist!).
- After submitting your form, you will be directed back to your application portal where you will find a prompt to pay your deposit and complete your official enrollment. Please note that your payment is non-refundable and non-transferrable, and will be applied as a pre-payment to your student account.
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Due by May 1 for maximum consideration
- Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST) Program
- Optional program to help transition into college life
- School-specific dates will be posted when available
New Student Move-In and Orientation
- Move-in times based on your residence hall and floor
- Items are moved in for you by Orientation Volunteers
- Daily (and nightly!) events and activities to help you to meet fellow freshmen and acclimate to life at Duquesne
- Events include Graffiti Dance, comedians, concerts, mentalists and more!