Accepted Physician Assistant Studies Students
Your Preview Day provides you with an opportunity to visit campus, meet other admitted students, meet with representatives from your major and more!
- Health Sciences - Sunday, March 25
You will receive a formal invitation from the Rangos School in early 2017, which will include information on time, location, and registration.
Enrollment Deposit Deadline Date
- Submit online at duq.edu/pay-my-deposit
- Deposits for the MPAS program submitted after March 15 will not be accepted
- After submitting your deposit, you will get instructions on how to set up your MultiPass account, which provides access to DORI (Duquesne's online student portal), email and other electronic resources. DORI is where you will eventually be able to order books, pay bills, view your grades and schedule classes.
- After you create your MultiPass, be sure to check your new Duquesne email account on a regular basis. Academic advisors and professors may send important information to you there.
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Due by May 1 for maximum consideration
- Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST) Program
- Optional program to help transition into college life
- School-specific dates will be posted when available
New Student Move-In and Orientation
- Move-in times based on your residence hall and floor
- Items are moved in for you by Orientation Volunteers
- Daily (and nightly!) events and activities to help you to meet fellow freshmen and acclimate to life at Duquesne
- Events include Graffiti Dance, comedians, concerts, mentalists and more!