Back to top
- A performance audition is required for all applicants to the School of Music.
- For additional information regarding the audition process, including audition dates, please visit the School of Music website or contact the Mary Pappert School of Music directly at 412.396.5064.
- Auditions occur between the months of December and March.
Physical Therapy Freshmen
- Documentation of a minimum of 40 hours of volunteer, paid, or shadowing experience in a physical therapy setting is required by August before the beginning of freshman year.
- Health Sciences - View requirements, or call 412.396.6652 for additional requirements.
Second Degree Applicants
- Nursing - Please refer to the School of Nursing website for application requirements.
- Pharmacy - If you have, or will earn, an undergraduate degree by the end of the current academic year, you may be interested in our Pharm D Weekend Program.