International Baccalaureate (IB)
IB Diploma Students
- Duquesne University may award academic credits to students completing the diploma with a total score of 30 or above.
- Credits will be awarded at the discretion of a Duquesne University academic advisor.
- The diploma curriculum must include at least three higher level subjects.
- Students who do not complete the IB diploma are able to receive advanced standing credit for IB Higher Level subjects with scores of 5, 6 or 7.
- IB standard level scores of 6 or 7 will be accepted in foreign languages for a maximum of eight semester hours per language.
- No credit will be given for other standard level courses.
View the International Baccalaureate (IB) Equivalency Transfer Table as of the Spring 2021 semester.