Taking Learning Beyond the Bluff
Every child and adult deserves an opportunity to learn. Period. That's why we make the university experience accessible and inclusive.
Education empowers our neighbors with the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to solve community problems, meet their career goals and foster the next generation of change-makers.
Learn more about some of the ways we're expanding education in the community:
- August Wilson House Fellowship
- Citizen Science Lab / Urban 21
- City Music Center
- Duquesne Prep Initiative
- Gussin Spiritan Division
- Pittsburgh Promise Preferred College Partner
- Project for Academic Coaching through Tutoring (PACT)
- School of Education Equity x Innovation Lab
- School of Education Reading Clinic
- Summer Institute for High School Students