Healthy Neighbors, Healthy Neighborhoods
As a leading urban research university with highly regarded health sciences, pharmacy and psychology programs, we're working to address critical community health care issues and make health care accessible to all our neighbors.
Whether through routine screenings, community pharmacy care or ground-breaking research, Duquesne's students and faculty are focused on identifying and responding to social and environmental issues that put our neighbors at risk.
Learn more about some of the ways we're improving community health and wellness:
- Asthma-tracking and Prevention Program for Region's Schoolchildren
- Chronic Pain Consortium
- Duquesne University Pharmacy and Center for Pharmacy Care
- Expansion of the University's Trauma Informed Work
- Helping After-School Programs Tackle Childhood Trauma
- Pioneering Cancer Research
- The Partnership in Education
- Trauma-Informed Community Development Institute