Outreach and Workshops
Hello, my name is Quincy Stephenson and I am the outreach coordinator for our University Counseling Services (UCS). In this position, I am the contact person for requests of programs that support or educate others about a person's overall wellbeing. I network and coordinate presentations and programs on campus (for students, faculty, staff, & organizations). In addittion to our staff at the UCS, staff from the Recreation Services (Power Center) and Health Services are able to provide workshops and presentations.
Examples of workshops and presentations
• Meditation and Mindfulness
• Stress Management and Resilience
• Test Anxiety
• Assertiveness and conflict management
• Time Management
• Balancing Multiple Roles
• Effective Communications
• Healthy Relationships
• Trauma Prevention and Healing
• Suicide Prevention
• Find meaning in life while seeking overall wellbeing in body, mind, soul and spirit
• Overview of Counseling Center services
• Suggest a workshop topic for us to design
To request a workshop or speaker contact the UCS at 412.396.6204 or email Quincy Stephenson. Please give us at least 2 weeks notice. For current group and outreach activities, check out our Upcoming Events page.
Information in this site is not intended to replace a one-on-one consultation with a licensed mental health worker. If you are a student having problems, we urge you to contact us at 412.396.6204 to schedule an appointment.