To better assist and provide consistent answers for Duquesne students, parents and co-workers, below is a list to provide guidance on where to forward such messages or questions. Each contact can act either as a subject authority or can ensure your message gets to the right person in their respective areas.
For any and all media inquiries and communication matters related to Coronavirus/COVID19, contact:
- Gabe Welsch, vice president for marketing and communication,
For matters related to University Health Services, contact:
- Dessa Mrvos, director of health services,
For matters related to student housing, including departures, move-out or other elements related to the University’s residence halls, contact:
- Sharon Oelschlager, assistant vice president for residence life,
For matters related to student finance, including housing and dining credits, refunds or Brottier Hall questions, contact:
- Russ Grunebach, associate vice president for finance and business,
For matters related to international students, study abroad and international travel contact:
- Joe DeCrosta, executive director, Center for Global Engagement,
For matters related to academic instruction and support, contact:
- Jeff Miller, vice provost,
For all other questions from Parents and Students for the University regarding COVID-19 Planning and Information, please contact our COVID-19 Resource Center at COVID19@duq.edu.