Student Health Advisory Council (S.H.A.C.)
The Student Health Advisory Council (SHAC) is a student-led organization open to all students in good standing.
SHAC endeavors to:
- promote health awareness among peers on campus
- advise Health Services of student-voiced health and wellness concern
- promote health awareness through events and programming
- integrate with the Wellbeing Club for co-sponsored activities
- act as a liaison between administration and students for health and wellness topics