Duquesne Affiliated Housing
Brottier Hall is considered University Affiliated housig. Capstone On-Campus Management and Duquesne University partner in the management of the building and its operations.
- Ideal of upperclassmen and graduate/professional students, Brottier Hall is just a short walk away from the Gumberg Library and many classrooms.
- Internship and employment opportunities nearby.
- Close to Downtown Pittsburgh's restaurants, retail, and entertainment.
- Great views from any spot in the 20-story building
- Optional on-site, underground parking (limited space available).
Apartment styles include the following:
- Studio Singles
- Studio Doubles
- One-Bedroom Doubles
- Two-Bedroom Triples
- Two-Bedroom Quads
- Studio Single Deluxe
- One-Bedroom Single Deluxe
- 24-hour security and visitor registration
- Study lounge and private study rooms
- Large communal kitchenette
- Outdoor patio and terrace
- Fitness Center on the Concourse Level
- Webprint Station on the Lobby Level
- Meal plans (available to interested students)