Duquesne Affiliated Housing
St. Martin Hall is considered University Affiliated housing. Capstone On-Campus Management and Duquesne University partner in management of the building and its operations.
- St. Martin Hall is central on campus, just a short walk away from many classrooms.
- A vast majority of the building consists of Studio-Singles.
- Internship and employment opportunities are nearby.
- Great views from any in the 15-story building.
- Studio Singles, Semi-Private Bathroom (vast majority)
- Studio Doubles, Private Bathroom
- Studio Singles, Private Bathroom
- Two Bedroom, Private Bathroom
- 24-hour security and visitor registration
- Laundry on each floor
- Study lounges on all floors
- Large communal kitchenette
- Communal kitchens, gaming areas, and group study spaces throughout the building
- Fitness Center
- Webprint Station on the Lobby Level
- Meal plans (available to interested students)