Living in Brottier Hall
Duquesne Affiliated Housing
Brottier Hall is considered University Affiliated housing. Capstone On-campus Management and Duquesne University partner in the management of the building and its operations.
- Ideal for upperclassmen and graduate/professional students, Brottier Hall is just a short walk away from the Gumberg Library and many classrooms.
- Internship and employment opportunities are nearby
- Close to Downtown Pittsburgh's restaurants, retail and entertainment
- Great views from any spot in the 20-story building
- Optional on-site, underground parking
Brottier Hall apartments include a spectacular view of the Duquesne University campus or the Pittsburgh skyline. Leases begin in mid-August and run for 11.5 months. Furnished studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartments are available. Residents may have up to 3 roommates based on apartment style. Two bedroom apartments are only available for 4 residents.
- Studio Singles
- Studio Doubles
- One-Bedroom Doubles
- One-Bedroom Triples
- Two-Bedroom Quads
All utilities, cable, internet and laundry are included. All apartments have a full kitchen including refrigerator, electric stove, and microwave. Two-bedroom apartments have own dishwasher and a second bathroom. Additional amenities include:
- Study lounge with private study rooms
- Large communal kitchenette
- 24 hour security and visitor registration
- Outdoor patio and terrace
- Fitness Center on the Concourse Level
- Webprint Station on the Lobby Level
- Meal plans (available to interested students)