Des Places Living Learning Center
• Opened in Fall 2012.
• Offers 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom suite-style living.
• Approximately 425 residents (Sophomore status and above).
• Semi private bathrooms.
• Laundry room on each floor.
• Lounge on each floor.
• Co-ed by suite.
• Storage area for bicycles.
• Awarded LEED Gold certification standards for Energy Efficiency.
Bedrooms are approx 11' x 13' in 1-bedroom suites, with 3' x 16' entry area.
Bedrooms are approx 11'5" x17'6" in 2-bedroom & 3-bedroom suites.
About Des Places Hall
Des Places Living Learning Center has been constructed with a committment to sustainability and is applying to be recognized for LEEDTM Gold certification.
Des Places Hall is named in honor of Claude Poullart des Places, who founded the Congregation of the Holy Spirit in 1703.