Life in St. Martin Hall
Living in St. Martin
Duquesne Affiliated Housing
St. Martin Hall is reopening Fall 2022 for upperclassmen and graduate/professional students!
St. Martin Hall is considered University Affiliated housing. Capstone On-Campus Management and Duquesne University partner in the management of the building and its operations.
- St. Martin Hall is central on campus, just a short walk away from many classrooms
- A vast majority of the building consists of Studio-Singles
- Internship and employment opportunities are nearby
- Great views from any spot in the 15-story building
St. Martin Hall includes a spectacular view of the Duquesne University campus or the Pittsburgh skyline. Leases begin in mid-August and run for 9 months. Furnished studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom units are available. Residents may have up to 1 roommate based on unit style.
- Studio Singles, Semi-Private Bathroom (vast majority)
- Studio Doubles, Private Bathroom
- Studio Singles, Private Bathroom
- Two Bedroom, Private Bathroom
All utilities, cable, internet and laundry are included. All units have a kitchenette including refrigerator, stovetop, and microwave. Additional amenities include:
- 24 hour security and visitor registration
- Laundry on each floor
- Study lounges on all floors
- Large communal kitchenette
- Communal kitchens, gaming areas, and group study spaces throughout the building
- Fitness Center
- Webprint Station on the Lobby Level
- Meal plans (available to interested students)