Job Search Skills
Head into career success with an effective job search. Solid job search skills can make all the difference in successfully finding an internship or professional position.
Your first steps:
- Acquire the skills you need through the Center for Career Development’s workshops and events.
- Get instruction and feedback to make your resume or CV stand out!
- Determine if you need a portfolio and find out how to create one.
- Learn tips and tricks to help you ace your interviews.
- Add polish to your professional image.
- Get a leg up on your competition by networking.
- Effectively research companies by using online resources.