Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST)
We hope you are enjoying the rest of your school year and preparing to join us on the Bluff in a few short months! FAST is an optional four day program to help you transition to your time as a student here at Duquesne.
Please feel free to contact us with any remaining questions or concerns you may have.
2020 FAST Dates:
July 14th or 15th
July 16th or 17th
Register for FAST on your applicant portal! FAST will be held virtually. You will receive an email prior to the event.
The FAST Program Can Help:
- Meet your academic advisor.
- Learn about health services, financial aid, tuition deferment, safety, security and student activities.
- Get your student ID.
- Set up your student bank account.
- Order or purchase books and computer.
- Connect with future classmates.
- Take language placement exams (required for Liberal Arts & International Business majors).
Still need to complete your Direct Stafford Loan application? Want to waive the student health insurance charge? Parents need a copy of your student's eBill?
- For Parents -- obtain access to student's eBill
- Confirm student's health insurance coverage (to avoid being billed)
- Complete your Federal Student Loan application
- Complete your Work-Study employment application
- For Parents -- apply for the Parent Loan of Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
Have questions about your course schedule, enrollment verification or the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)?
Duquense University-American Chemical Society
Lab Supplies Sale
Equipment can be bought and a pickup time can be reserved by filling out our form on our website.