Sunday, August 16, 2020: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday, August 17, 2020: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 18, 2020: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
You will need to register for a Move-In Time.
All freshmen registered for the Office of Diversity and Inclusion Pre-Orientation Program will be assigned a move-in time through the program between 10am-2pm on Monday, August 17, 2020 and do not need to sign up for a date/time through the link above.
We appreciate you adhering to this schedule.
A few quick things to note:
- Before arriving on campus, label all items with your building name and room number. This helps the Orientation staff move you and your families into your Living Learning Center and prevents lost items throughout the day.
- Please try to arrive as close as possible to your designated time slot. If you have a conflict, please contact the Office of Orientation before August 11, 2020.
- When you arrive on campus, check into the tent next to your living learning center to get your room key.
- After you have moved in, visit the Orientation tent in the center of the Assumption Commons to receive your orientation schedule, bag, t-shirts, and much more!
- There will be a lunch provided for you and your family while you all explore campus and settle into your new room!