Scheduling Your Event
25Live is a web-based event scheduling and space management system that allows staff, faculty, and student organizations to search for and request campus spaces. Search by location and room capacity, check availability, and view room features and photographs!
- Only shared University space can be reserved in 25Live. Departmental or privately-managed space is not in the system and must be reserved through currently established procedures.
- Only University Sponsored Events can be requested through 25Live. To reserve a Co-Sponsored & External event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Not sure where your event falls? See the University's Facilities Use Policy
- Training sessions are held regularly. Visit MyLEAD to register for upcoming sessions.
How far in advance can I submit a request for space?
- Classroom requests for Fall 2019 will be accepted after May 13, 2019
- Event space requests can be submitted for dates through May 10, 2020
Reservation Request Procedure:
Identify the Event Type for the request using the 25Live Event Types chart
Login to 25Live to submit your location request
Plan & promote your event after your reservation is confirmed (please allow 2-4 days processing time)
See more planning resources on our DORI site!