Housing for Student Interns
Summer Housing 2019 applications are now available!
Summer housing is available for students fulfilling an internship with local Pittsburgh businesses. Students need not be Duquesne students to stay on campus. With rates that are very reasonable and the convenience of living and working in the city, staying at Duquesne University for the summer is a great option!
Students will be housed in a single, furnished room in Towers Living Learning Center. Each room has a twin XL bed, desk, dresser, and wardrobe. Each floor has a communal bathroom. Men and women are not permitted to be housed on the same floor.
- Towers Living Learning Center is secured with round the clock desk staff.
- Laundry facilities on every floor of the building, free of charge.
- Free cable hookup in every room.
- Students are able to receive postal mail during their stay at the University.
- Gym access is available in the Power Center.
- Network access is available across campus.
- The University is patrolled by sworn officers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Students residing in campus housing are required to have a Summer Flex Plan. Additional information can be found the Parkhurst Dining website.
Housing contract and accompaning documents must be received at least two weeks prior to move-in date. All student interns must adhere to the Office of Residence Life policies.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or 412.396.3561.