Your Impact - Enhancing Every Aspect of the Duquesne Experience
When you make a gift to The Duquesne Fund, you make an immediate impact on our students' experience on the Bluff.
The Duquesne Fund provides operating support for the top priorities and most pressing needs of the University, its schools and vital department through its support for:
Academics: Teaching, research, educational technology, and library resources.
Access: Scholarships and financial aid that make attending Duquesne more affordable for all.
Activities: A vibrant student life that augments classroom learning and promotes individual growth, including hundreds of organizations, special events, recreation and athletics.
Atmosphere: Safe and well-maintained facilities for learning and living, offering students the unique benefits of a self-contained campus within a lively city center.
Here are just a few examples of how The Duquesne Fund went to work on campus last year:
- Allowed students and faculty members to attend and present research at national conferences
- Funded student membership in professional organizations
- Provided enhancements to power sources in Gumberg Library
- Facilitated improvements to classrooms, student organization offices and student lounge areas
- Maintained and upgraded instruments in the School of Music
- Supplied equipment and technology in the School of Nursing's Learning and Simulation Lab
- Added tenure track faculty members in the School of Business, vital to developing and delivering first class academic programs
- Supplemented faculty research projects
- Subsidized School of Pharmacy preceptor locations
- Supported the "Big Read" - an initiative during which 1,400 students, faculty, staff and community members read and discussed the same novel
- Enhanced an art exhibit and supplemental programming highlighting the work of alumnus, J.C. Todd
The Duquesne Fund makes the difference - every day, everywhere, for everyone across our Bluff. Give our students something more. Make your gift to The Duquesne Fund today!