Research in Action
Whatever your research ambitions, we have the breadth and depth to make the most of them. We want you to become the kind of problem-solver who always thinks bigger—and whose ingenuity is driven by compassion and empathy. Here's what we're currently working on, that you could be a part of:
- Developing Antiviral Treatments for COVID-19
- Multidisciplinary team of researchers explore use of nanomedicine in organic transplantation and regenerative surgery.
- Winner of the Counselor Education program Award Undergraduate Research 2020, Elizabeth Wayne
- Opportunity to get involved early in your academic journey, like sophomore Allison Kachel
- Research takes student to Tanzania
We feel fortunate to be entrusted with your goals. - which is why we're ready with an education that's everything you need and more that you imagined. It's time for bigger goals. At Duquesne, let us show you how.
Duquesne's 40 interdisciplinary centers and institutes include:
- The Institute for Energy and the Environment
- The Center for Green Industries and Sustainable Business Growth
- The Small Business Development Center
- The Center for Healthcare Ethics
- The Beard Institute, which focuses on sustainability in finances, human capital and environmental areas
- The Chronic Pain Consortium, an interdisciplinary collaborative to tackle these persistent health concerns.