Follow the general guidelines when completing the application form:
- Answer every question you can completely and accurately!
- Confirmation of your application's submission will be sent to your Duquesne email account. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please resubmit your application.
- If you live on campus, enter your SMC and cell phone number in the Current Address section.
- Enter any dates using this format: 01/01/2001
- Make sure you enter your education at Duquesne, including your graduation date, in the Education section!
- Include any extracurricular activities or hobbies in which you participate. Employers often consider these items when choosing between two equally qualified candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: Completing this application does not guarantee you a job in the Student Employment program. Also, to be eligible, you are required to complete and submit the Financial Aid application indicating your interest in the College Work Study program.