Enrolling in Duo
To enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) on your university account, you must enroll a device in Duo. Visit duq.edu/multipass and perform the steps below to enroll a mobile phone.
- Visit duq.edu/multipass.
- Enter your MultiPass username in the User ID field.
- Click Change MultiPass.
- Enter your current MultiPass password and click Continue.
- Navigate to the Duo Multi-Factor Authentication Setup section.
- Click Start Setup.
- Select the type of device you are enrolling and click Continue. CTS recommends all users enroll a mobile device.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click Continue.
- Select the appropriate make and model of your mobile device and click Continue.
- Confirm you have the Duo Mobile app installed on your mobile device.
- Open the Duo Mobile app and scan the QR code on your computer screen.
- Click Continue to complete enrollment in Duo.