Begin your application process
After you submit your online application, you will be able to provide supporting information such as contact information for professional references, post supplemental materials such as resumes and essays, and track the progress of your application.
Each program has different application requirements.
- Professional MBA
- One-Year MBA
- MS in Accountancy
- MS in Analytics and Information Management
- Graduate Certificate in Analytics and Information Management
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Leadership
- MS in Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Finance
- MS in Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Business Essentials Micro-credential
- Business Analytics Fundamentals Micro-credential
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts (Credential evaluations required for international students)
- Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT/GRE Scores (Test-Optional Admission)
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores (International students only)
Information for Duquesne Students and Alumni
Duquesne University students, alumni, and employees (as well as those affiliated with articulation agreement partners) have the opportunity to apply directly to Palumbo-Donahue School of Business graduate programs without paying an application fee.