Duquesne Towers, built in 1971, is the largest of the Living Learning Centers on campus, with housing approximately 1,100 residents. Amenities include free laundry on each floor, access to the Rev. Sean Hogan Dining Center, and more!
- Rev. Sean Hogan Dining Center located on 2nd floor.
- Large and small multipurpose rooms on ground floor.
- Spiritan Campus Ministry Center located on ground floor.
- Each residential floor divided in 3 separate wings (A, B, and C).
- Lounges on each wing.
- Kitchenettes on each wing.
- Free laundry facilities on each wing with additional laundry rooms on 17th floor.
- C wings have a study room.
- Co-ed by wing.
- Community style bathrooms.
- ADA Accessible bathrooms on the C wing.
- Offers group housing (Greek life, athletics, common-interest groups, etc.).
- Air-conditioning and heat.
Room Types and Sizes
Duquesne Towers offers double and triple rooms.
- Double Rooms: approx. 11' x 15'8"
- Triple rooms: approx. 15'8" x 15'8"
Each student receives a Twin XL mattress, adjustable bed frame, two sets of two dresser drawers, a desk, desk chair, and a wardrobe.
- Mattress: Twin XL (extra-long), 3' wide and 6" thick
- Bed frame: 84 3/4" L x 39 1/4" W - 32" of space between bed and floor when bed adjustment is raised to highest level
- Drawers: 32" W x 18" D x 37" H. 2 stackable pieces equaling 4 drawers total
- Desk: 42" W x 22" D x 30" H
- Wardrobe: 37" W x 22" D x 79" H - inside width measures 34 1/2". Height space between top of wardrobe and ceiling is approx 16".