How to order a transcript
- Transcripts may not be ordered over the phone, by email, or by a third party. All transcript requests must be ordered online.
- All Duquesne University financial obligations must be met before official transcripts are released.
- Applicable fees for processing, transcripts, and delivery will be charged and must be paid by credit or debit card at the time the order is placed.
- Transcripts will not be faxed. Electronic delivery of PDF transcripts is available with your order to expedite delivery.
- If picking up a transcript in-person, a photo ID is required. Transcripts cannot be picked up by third-parties without the student's written consent.
- We cannot be responsible for non-receipt of transcript requests or non-delivery by the postal service.
- Continuing Education students in the Financial Planning, Paralegal Institute, Professional Coaching, and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner programs should contact their program office to request information.
See below for ordering instructions for current students, former students, and college in high school students.