At Duquesne, we'll work with you to make your education affordable through scholarships, RaiseMe micro-scholarships, payment plans and more.
And, for new freshman and transfer students, Duquesne has an additional automatic matching grant for anyone eligible for a PA state grant:
- Freshmen/First-Year students: up to $10,000 over four years (up to $2,500 per year)
- Transfer students: up to $20,400 through graduation or up to four years (up to $5,100 per year).
Eligible Pennsylvania residents who complete the FAFSA and meet the requirements of the Pennsylvania State Grant can receive from $532 to $5,100 depending on financial need.
How to Apply
If you haven’t yet completed a PA State Grant Application for 2023, complete both the FAFSA application and the PA State Grant application by May 1, which is the PA State Grant application deadline.
- Apply for admission to Duquesne
- Submit a FAFSA using DU's school code 003258.
- Apply for the PA State Grant and be sure to list Duquesne University as your first choice so your PA State Grant information will be sent directly to Duquesne.