Financial Aid Next Steps
Congratulations! We know it is an exciting time for our #FutureDuquesneDukes and you might be full of questions. We have a few helpful tips to get started and an easy way to schedule a conversation with a financial aid expert.
Financial Aid 101
- Check out this list of definitions for all things financial aid: Understanding Grants, Scholarships, Loans and Other Financial Aid Terms
- Review our guide: Duquesne University Financial Planning Guide
- Submit a FAFSA: If you haven't done so already, complete your FAFSA DU's school code is 003258.
- Learn more about loans: Applying for the right loan
- Use this Financial Planning Worksheet to plan your expenses
Apply for DU Scholarships
You were already awarded a merit scholarship for your academic achievements, but be sure to apply for these special scholarship opportunities.
Payment Plans with Student Accounts
Learn more about setting up a stress-free payment plan with our Office of Student Accounts.
Commit to Duquesne
Congratulations! Confirm your enrollment in the next class of Duquesne Dukes.