Here to Lend a Hand
The Division of Student Life provides a full range of services, which are intended to help you thrive in the classroom, out of the classroom and post-graduation. These resources are available to help you reach your bigger goals, build relationships, stay healthy and succeed.
- Our award-winning Freshman Development programs are here to ease the transition into college life.
- The Center for Career Development offers a wide variety of programs that help students build successful careers.
- Duquesne has students from every state and nearly 80 countries. Our Center for Excellence in Diversity and Student Inclusion facilitates the development of our diverse student population.
- Commuter Affairs provides numerous services to the largest group of students on campus – commuters
- We have a continued commitment to students with disabilities through our Disability Services.
- Health Services manages the good health and wellness of our students, which is essential for work and study. Recreation Services offers ways to stay fit and have fun.
- Tutoring and Mentoring are free and available to all students enrolled at Duquesne.
- Through our UPass program, discounted bus rides are available to all students, faculty and staff who enroll.