If your undergraduate and/or graduate degrees are from an institution located outside of the United States, use this guide to find a transcript credential evaluation service to obtain a course-by-course report.
Students interested in applying to a program in the School of Nursing should refer to the second degree nursing program, PhD nursing degrees , Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP), and online nursing master's or certificate programs pages for additional transcript evaluation instructions.
Transcript Credential Evaluation Instructions
Choose from this list of transcript credential evaluation services to obtain your course-by-course report. A course-by-course report sent directly from one of these services to Duquesne is considered an official transcript.
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) - Select Course by Course for type of report and have them sent directly to Duquesne
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.- International Education Consultants - Use the online form to request a Course by Course evaluation with GPA
- Scholaro - Scholaro has an online form for Duquesne applicants to request a course-by-course evaluation. Scholaro also has a free GPA Calculator.
- SpanTran Evaluation Services - Use the Duquesne specific online form to request the required Course Analysis report.
- World Education Services (WES) - Select the WES ICAP Course by Course Evaluation to be sent to Duquesne University