Information for Applicants from China
Duquesne University welcomes applicants from China
Over the last several years, Duquesne has forged productive relationships with many universities and other educational partners in China. The Office of International Programs at Duquesne regularly visits China to meet with prospective students, families, and institutions. As a result, our Chinese student population has grown considerably and has become an important group of students at Duquesne. We welcome you to explore what it means to be a Duquesne student and to become a part of our community.
Chinese Partnerships with Duquesne
Duquesne has established partnerships with several Chinese institutions for student who wish to transfer, participate in an exchange agreement, obtain a Master's degree.
Don't forget to follow us on Weibo!
U.S. News & World Report
- Duquesne ranked No. 120 on the 2018 Best Colleges list, marking its tenth consecutive year in the top tier of schools and a four-spot increase from last year.
- High school counselors from around the country ranked Duquesne No. 106 in the High School Counselor Rankings.
- Ranked among the nation's top 100 popular schools three times, Duquesne was described as having a "top reputation and students are highly motivated to go there."
The Princeton Review
- Duquesne named among the Best 382 Colleges in the nation.
- Duquesne was called "cosmopolitan yet caring" and recognized for uniting "the diversity and opportunities of an urban university with the community and comfort of a small liberal arts college."
- Recognized Duquesne as a nationally ranked university with exemplary community service participation.
Chinese student introduces advantages at Duquesne University. 中国学生介绍迪尤肯大学就读的诸多优势。
Duquesne University City Tour. 带您走入迪尤肯大学所在城市。
Professors and students give a brief introduction of Duquesne University. 迪尤肯大学师生介绍迪尤肯大学的诸多优势。
Shanghai student testimonial from Duquesne University. 来自中国上海的学生感言。
[EMBEDDED VIDEO, PLEASE WAIT VIDEO TO LOAD] INTERVIEW BY QQ ABOUT DUQUESNE UNIVERSITY DURING CIEE MARCH 2013