In order for students to get testing accommodations, the following procedure must be followed:
- I will ask my professor to accommodate my testing needs in the department.
- If my professor/department cannot administer the test, I will come to the Office of Disability Services at least 3 business days before an exam to pick up a Test Request Form.
- I will complete the student section of the Test Request Form.
- I will have my professor complete the professor section of the Test Request Form.
- I will return the Test Request Form to the Office of Disability Services at least 3 business days before the exam to schedule the day and time to take the exam.
- I will communicate with my professor about the date and time for the proctored exam in the Office of Disability Services.
- I will fill out a new Test Request Form for each exam I need proctored in the Office of Disability Services.
- Faculty will first try to accommodate the students testing needs in the classroom or academic department.
- The proferssor must fill out the test requst form if the student is taking the quiz or exam in the Office of Disability Services.
- The professor is responsilble for emailing the quiz or exam (firstname.lastname@example.org) or delivering the exam to 309 Union.
- If the student requires a scantron sheet, they must be delivered with the quiz or exam.
- Please pick up the quiz/exam or arrange to have it delivered to your office/department.