Business Administration to MBA
You can earn a bachelor's degree in business and an MBA in just 5 years!
Save time, money, and much more...
- Gain early admission to Duquesne's Professional MBA (PMBA) program
- Reduce the time needed to complete the degree by leveraging existing coursework
- Save money on tuition - 6 Credits are included your undergraduate tuition rate
- Increase your marketability and impact in the workplace
- Grow your professional network
Here's how it works
- As a junior or senior business student with a 3.0 cumulative GPA, you may take up to 6 credits of graduate level courses - as part of your undergraduate core electives - that will count toward your MBA degree.
- You will apply to the MBA program in the fall or spring of your senior year.
- With good academic performance in specific undergraduate classes, you will be waived out of 6 credits of MBA fundamental courses.
- In total, you can apply up to 12 credits toward the completion of your MBA.
- Graduate courses taken while an undergraduate student are billed at the undergraduate tuition rate and fulfill course requirements for both the bachelor's and master's degrees.
- Our accelerated Professional MBA is open to all undergraduate business majors who continue directly into the program at the start of the next academic semester following completion of their BSBA.
- You will be assured admission into the Professional MBA program if you earn a 3.0 or better cumulative undergraduate GPA and a B or better in each graduate business course.
Our accelerated Professional MBA is open to all undergraduate business majors who continue directly into the program at the start of the next academic semester following completion of their BSBA.