All official transcript requests are managed by the Office of the University Registrar and must be submitted online. Transcripts may not be ordered over the phone, by email, or by a third party.

Please visit the Office of the University Registrar's webpage for specific instructions on how to order an official transcript.


Please Note:

  • Current students can request a transcript through DORI. Click on Self Service Banner > Student Information >Enhanced Self-Service Banner (Version 9) > Student Profile>Order Transcript. You will be transferred from DORI to the National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service Site. Click the last bullet/link "Order or track a transcript" to begin a new order or track a previous order.
  • Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University students who attended prior to Fall 2001 will not be able to obtain electronic PDF transcripts.
  • The LSAC LLM Credential Assembly Service does not accept electronic PDF transcripts. Do not order transcripts for LLM via the Electronic Exchange service.
  • Current and former Paralegal Institute students should contact the Paralegal Institute directly to request a transcript.

Alumni may also request a replacement degree online:

Replacement Degree Request Form