New international students are required to attend a mandatory orientation.
By attending International Orientation, you will complete several important tasks on campus as part of your arrival and registration process. You will also receive important materials and information that will help you during your time at Duquesne.
Spring International Orientation: Jan 9, 2024
Fall International Orientation: August 15, 2024
International Student Orientations are scheduled to be held in-person on our beautiful campus, with optional events on Duquesne's campus.
We look forward to welcoming you to Duquesne!
Prepare for Your Arrival and International Orientation!
- Meet other new students and Cultural Ambassadors
- Learn more about immigration, class registration, and student services
- Meet with on-campus departments and resources
- Speak with various service providers from the city of Pittsburgh, including phone companies, banks, and transportation providers
- Explore Duquesne's campus
- Go shopping for Residence Hall essentials
- Enjoy fun activities on campus!
- Are you getting excited about coming to Duquesne?
- Do you have questions about how to prepare for your visa interview or want to learn
more about what to expect?
Read more in our International Student Handbook to have your questions answered!