The Application Process
Just a few steps to transfer your credits and continue your education with Duquesne! Complete the application and submit official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Applicants are automatically considered for scholarships and financial aid, provided that you submit or update your FAFSA. Duquesne's school code is 003258.
- Transfer students with fewer than 24 credits will also need to submit high school transcripts
- Transfers can live in the residence halls on campus based on availability at the time of application
Transferring Credit & Degree Requirements
- Duquesne University accepts up to 60 credits from a two-year community college or up to 90 credits from a four-year college or university.
- Generally, Duquesne accepts credits from an accredited college or university that correspond to the Duquesne curriculum
- Final determination on transferable credits is made by your academic advisor or dean of the school.
- It is possible to receive some credit from military experience, and this is determined by an advisor in your school of study.
- Your final 30 credits must be completed at Duquesne University.
- The full transfer policy is available in the Undergraduate Catalog